Your tools are great. I have recommended you to my colleagues and my family.
Matt P. Jan 4th 2016
As a Credit Health Club member, you will learn important survival lessons and have them explained in detail. Similar lessons will be taught throughout our 36 chapter 7 Deadly Sins financial education guide. Here are just a few from Chapter 14.
- Do pay your bills on time.
- Do keep credit cards balances low (try to keep balances under 1/3 of your current credit limit.
- Do pay off debt rather than opening and moving balances between credit cards.
- Do apply and open new credit cards (ONLY when NEEDED).
- Do check your credit report at least once a year for accuracy and completeness of information.
- Don’t max your credit cards.
- Don’t miss a credit card payment. Missing a payment because you forgot not only impacts your credit score negatively, but also can affect your interest rate for that card.
- Don’t have your credit report pulled multiple times within a short period. Go prepared and know where you stand when you are looking to purchase something on credit.